MEET DR. OREN TEPPER
Dr. Oren Tepper is a world-renowned board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, breast, and body. He is the Director of Aesthetic Surgery at the Montefiore Health System, and an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Tepper also has expertise in Craniofacial surgery (specialized surgery of the face, nose, and underlying bone structure), and is the Director of the Craniofacial Surgery Program at Montefiore. Dr. Tepper recently received international recognition for his role in the successful separation of conjoined twins Jadon and Anais McDonald. The historic event was reported as a CNN exclusive as well as a documentary “Special Report: Separated: Saving the Twins” (air date, 6/23/2017).
Dr. Tepper is recognized as a leader in the field, authoring over 50 textbook chapters and journal articles and frequently is asked to speak at national and international meetings. Dr. Tepper’s pioneering work on 3D imaging in plastic surgery, and stem cell therapy to reverse age-related damage, have earned him a number of awards from national plastic surgery organizations. Dr. Tepper strives to offer patients comprehensive care and the latest techniques in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Tepper completed his training at the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, NYU Langone Medical Center. He graduated at the top of his class at NYU School of Medicine, and was elected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha society, as well as, the sole recipient of an award for excellence based on scholarship and character.
- Adult & Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Craniofacial Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Highly Published (40+ chapters & articles)
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Facial Rejuvination
- 3D Virtual Surgical Planning
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center
- Craniofacial Fellowship: New York University Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Pioneer in 3D Surgical Planning